Roger Royse is the founder and owner of the Royse Law Firm (www.rroyselaw.com), a midsize firm that helps build great companies. The Royse Law Firm has offices in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Southern California, and maintains India and China desks (Bangalore, Beijing and Shanghai). Practicing law since 1984, Roger’s background includes work with prominent San Francisco Bay area and New York City law firms. He is a Northern California Super Lawyer, is AV Peer-Rated by Martindale Hubbell, and has a “Superb” rating from Avvo.
Roger is active in leadership roles with several bar associations, including the following:
– Chair of the Taxation Committee of the ABA Business Law Section;
– Chair of the Tax Policy and Simplification Committee of the ABA Tax Section;
– Vice Chair of the Committee on Tax Practice Management of the ABA Tax Section;
– Fellow of the American College of Tax Counsel;
– California State Delegate to the ABA House of Delegates;
– California Co-Chair of the Fellows of the American Bar Foundation;
– Vice Chair of the Agricultural Law Committee of the ABA Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division;
– Past Chair of the Tax Policy, Practice and Legislation of the State Bar of California Taxation Section; and
– Past President of the Palo Alto Area Bar Association.
Roger formed one the first law firm sponsored legal incubators, the RoyseLaw Legal Incubator, to provide mentorship and training to new lawyers who will provide pro bono and low bono legal services to underserved Legal markets.